Service Excellence is much more than training your front-line employees to smile!
In order for Service Excellence to become part of the culture of your organization, it must come from the TOP! It is crucial to develop a system and strategy for actions that become part of the day-to-day operations.
The Key Components of a Service Program:
- Defining the Gaps – do a check up
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Customer feedback systems
- Developing Service Standards
- Ongoing service training and education
- Internal communication and marketing
This is a team approach – ideally delivered to your Management team. We delve into the system – how to create it, support it, and make it work in the long-term. All of the segments must flow together to create the end product of Service Excellence.
One or two full days